Kidzoona is our favorite play place. They are located at Robinsons Galleria and Waltermart Makati.
It is a Japanese company that has graced us here in Manila and I am so grateful!
A few tips:
- Bring socks
- 1 Adult per child is free of charge. This is great news! It’s silly I have to pay at other places as an accompanying parent.
- Water and cups available as well as wifi, shoe locker and purse locker with key.
- They clean the balls from the ball pit nightly. It is so tidy!
- Multiple pretend play areas including post, flower shop, restaurant, fire station, crepe and ice cream and doctors office.
- Active play has a massive ball pit, play structure, inflatable slides, extended soft trampoline, hamster wheel etc. It’s magnificent!