We lived in The Fort/BGC for one year and Makati for two. After making the jump to Pasig over a year ago I would never believe how much I love it! I will never go back. 😉
You’ll always find what you’re looking for. I have found fun and joy in Pasig.
Up first in this series is Pasig Public Library and Discovery Centrum.
What you should know:
- Pasig Library is open Monday (8-5 pm) and Tuesday-Friday (8-6 pm).
- Library for children-adult.
- Children’s library has a puppet theater, Lego tables, theater room and two play structures.
- It’s a public library so it is older and clean but a bit musty and dusty. My kids still love it.
- Discovery Centrum is similar to a small mind museum. It has many exhibits and a wonderful experiment and hands on section.
- You must schedule a tour and the minimum amount is 200php. So cheap! You have a tour guide who moves you through the exhibit with questions explanations. It’s so fun!