I am so excited about our time we just had at RAVE Pasig that I am drafting this post on the drive home.
We started our time with the train ride so we could view the whole park and it is continently located at the front. On the train ride you see all the exhibits such as the urban garden(hydroponic even and reused water bottles for planters), botanical garden, butterfly sanctuary, plastic tire, aMaze, mini zoo (with an ostrich!), Tots play stead, gym, tennis and basketball courts, picnic area, amphitheater and then the aquatic center.
We spent all our time today at the pools and had them all to ourselves! That was part of the magic.
Most impressively, we bought the package with everything included but weren’t able to get to all the attractions. RAVE’s policy allows for your pass to work for 1 week until you see all the attractions! We will be going back and seeing all we didn’t get too.
ADDENDUM July 23: We hadn’t used all of our passes so we went back to visit what we missed and we still didn’t see it all. I was even more impressed this time.
- Pack a lunch/snack
- Go on a weekday if you can, in the morning
- Cash only
- Entrance process is a but long. Maybe 5 min.
- Bring change of clothes. There are many bathrooms all over the park. Changing areas and showers near the pool.
- Food stations around the park.
- Kareoke at gazebo near pool.
- If you forget your swim clothes there is a stall across the street that sells.
- Check pricing and photos Here.
- Bring ID with Pasig address and get a discount. 😉
For a cute video head to my Instagram: amommabroad
I love Pasig so much! I want to meet Mayor Maribel Eusebio and kiss her on the cheek!