Fun Farm at Sta Elena is one of our happy places. I am pretty sure we went almost every other month if not more often for the first two years we lived here. We attended birthday parties, play groups, field trips and family trips at The Fun Farm. It is a haven from the city and a breath of fresh air, figuratively and emotionally.
We are headed down there this week for playgroup which has me reminiscing about all our trips down there. It quite sentimental thinking we have visited as a family of only three, then four and now five. Makes my heart swell.
What To Know:
- You must make a reservation. You can text or call this number: 0920-468-8785.
- Pricing is 300php per individual over two years of age. Each subsequent hour is 50php. Cash only.
- Bring water, snacks and bug spray. There is a lovely covered pavilion and many places to have a picnic.
- Bathrooms are very nice and wash stations are all over the grounds.
- The staff will place a worm on a fishing rod for you/child and you can fish in the pond! You can also row through the pond on a boat or tight rope walk across it- good luck!
- Carabao rides, feed guinea pigs and bunnies, visit pigs and horses.
- Obstacle courses, garden walk and a zip line. The attractions get better every time I have been back.