Living in Asia is great. I’m being serious. Living as an Expat in The Philippines is very great. The Philippines is very westernized which makes a transition from home to Asia a bit softer. However, we are still in Asian so we get fun things like Korean water massages. Boo yah!
My first time at Ace Water Spa was all the way back in 2009 pre kids with The American Women’s Club. Jake and I spent a few date nights at Ace since it is open until midnight. This morning we went as a family and I can’t believe how much the kids enjoyed it.
The facilities offer 20+ water massages. Imagine a massive pool with seats, some beds, bars to hold and jets either pushing you, water pounding you, showers spraying you and mineral hot and cold pools. Of course a lazy river is there too. Photos aren’t aloud so you really do have to imagine or just go for yourself.
What to know:
- Ace has two locations, Quezon City and Pasig.
- Adults: 550 Kids: 250
- Children can participate in all massages.
- Clothing: men must wear tight shorts, no loose clothing. Children as well and must have swim diapers if needed. Swim caps are provided and clothes and diapers are for sale.
- Bring your own towel.
- No photos.
- If soaking in the mineral pools gradually go from mild to hot. Rest your neck on the cool bars to keep from being over heated. As you gradually move from mineral tubs jump in the middle cool pool to reset your system. It’s freezing!
- Saunas and steam rooms are located near mineral pool.
- Locker and keys are provided.
- Showers and amentities are also available.